Our programme supports children to develop:
- knowledge about the natural world and how it works;
- knowledge about the made world and how it works;
- their learning about how to choose, and use, the right tool for a task;
- their learning about computers, how to use them and what they can help us to do;
- their skills on how to put together ideas about past and present and the links between them;
- their learning about their locality and its special features; and
- their learning about their own and other cultures.
Our lower than average adult-to-child ratios enable us to take the children out on Village Walks, to learn more about their environment and the local community.
We use these trips to make observations of animals and plants, and talk about what happens as the seasons change.